Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Viper Resoration

Restoring your Hydrostream or just giving it a small makeover? What better place than to show off your project. Big or small.

Topic Author
streamin_demon
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Viper Resoration

I bought a 1978 viper no motor on a rather decent trailer for $300 with windshield and teleflex no feed back steering the guy I got the boat from said needed to have floor replaced when started in on floor it had a couple of soft spots cut it out with skill saw most of the floor was soild but the core was completely gone there were spots you could push on and here crunching cracking sounds come from under glass the transom was in bad mushy shape to took some pics of partial floor out but fogot to take pic of core and transom removed got some pics of boat now it's on way back to life with new transom in and some thick mat laid up on floor going to build strings to tie transom to floor and bulkheads here are the pics will try putting them on other link said to big

[ Post made via Android ] Image

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Viper Resoration

Follow the tutorial for how to resize pictures and get them posted so we can all follow along. Bill :up:

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post