Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

let the fun begin

Restoring your Hydrostream or just giving it a small makeover? What better place than to show off your project. Big or small.

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: let the fun begin

Sweet!

That has turned out amazing.

Get used to everything like it is before you make any changes to your set up. That way you can tell if it's better due to you being more comfortable in the boat or physical changes.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
YDOC462
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Spent a few awesome hours running the boat again today, each day better and better.

Motor needs some tuning. Water pressure stayed below 10. Will be changing impeller this weekend

Boat launched alot better after I took the bump stop off the foot throttle! Guess I over looked that one!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
81 vector....complete restore....1991 7 pedal 200 slightly modded
ALWAYS under construction

HYDROSTREAM HELLIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHE8wWZsFpw

265mercman
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

hey i bought my windshield from ronnie jetmore on here up in maryland bro it was 425 shipped its on its way now waiting for it to get here then will post some pics of it but my summer is over since i broke a rod in my motor but it will be ready next summer the boat looks amazing great job with your work and did you get the timing set like i told ya
79 vector missing in action!!!!!

2006 vking center steer

Topic Author
YDOC462
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

What up, just came off the water. Been running in a private lake great for testing. Sand bottom clear fresh water. Been taking it easy trying to learn how to drive this thing. Ran 70 gps today I think around 6000. Acceleration is awesome! Timing stil off gonna put a light on it tomorrow. Got water pump changed getting around 12psi now on throttle.

Seeing alot of porpoise at cruising speeds with a full gas tank and just me in boat. Second passage balances things out.
yeah I'm gonna give ronnie a call in a few weeks. Can't wait to get a shield on it. The list continues to grow just when you thought it was shrinking! Lol think I'll be shopping an allison plate as well.

I heard about your bad news. That sucks! I'm sure you'll come up with something sick for that v king! Post picks of the windshield when you get it mounted!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
81 vector....complete restore....1991 7 pedal 200 slightly modded
ALWAYS under construction

HYDROSTREAM HELLIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHE8wWZsFpw

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post