Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

1986 HYDROSTREAM V KING YT

Show off your Hydrostream. Whether its new, old or somewhere in between, What better place than here to showcase it.

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: 1986 HYDROSTREAM V KING YT

Welcome to the forum. That is one nice stream, keep thinking spring it might get above freezing here next week :up:
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
speedmaster2
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Thanx 77viper Good to be with good company!

Topic Author
speedmaster2
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Hope this gives you a better look at the back seat :idea:
Attachments
backseat vking.jpg
backseat vking.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4365 times

Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Thank you very much this gives me somthing to show my seamstress .Again nice boat cant wait to see it rigged and flying.

HYDROSTREAMVKING4M
Hydrostream Great - RIP
Hydrostream Great - RIP

I could be wrong.But this boat was posted last year for sale with a bad core..And at that time the guy that had it said he powered it with a big motor and he could feel the hull twistting.. I would check it out close..Just a thought before ya rig it..2nd to that..It is one sweet vking thats for sure and a nice find..The yt's are realy fun boats but like lots of set back and big power..I have 2 yt's and lov them..

p man
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

I believe it's MDC's old boat!
Is the gel coat as nice as it looks? The boat definitely needs a core but when it looks that good, its worth doing!
Congratulations man!

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

77viper wrote:Welcome to the forum. That is one nice stream, keep thinking spring it might get above freezing here next week :up:
They are saying 40's by Sunday and then the above freezing temps will continue. Hopefully I can get a boat out of my back yard. LOL

Welcome to the forum. That is a very nice looking vking. I would investigate the core and transom before you rig it but even if it does need a core and transom, the finish on that would be worth it no questions asked.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

Topic Author
speedmaster2
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

I appreciate the concerns on my hull,It has already been dealt with,Just minor,I used to have a body shop,I did alot of glass work,and some of the people that specialize in fiberglass,I keep in touch with They are able to build gliders out of glass,These are the pros that deal with my hull issues,I rebuilt my f1 seebold tunnel boat,which was completely made of wood,even applied a graphite type product to the base,so the bottom would slip through the water,Again if I was inexpereinced with boats its a good thing that you guys put me in the right direction knowing the problems could exist!I raise my glass of Canadian Beer to the fantastic guys on this forum :up: EHHH

p man
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

speedmaster2 wrote:I appreciate the concerns on my hull,It has already been dealt with,Just minor,I used to have a body shop,I did alot of glass work,and some of the people that specialize in fiberglass,I keep in touch with They are able to build gliders out of glass,These are the pros that deal with my hull issues,I rebuilt my f1 seebold tunnel boat,which was completely made of wood,even applied a graphite type product to the base,so the bottom would slip through the water,Again if I was inexpereinced with boats its a good thing that you guys put me in the right direction knowing the problems could exist!I raise my glass of Canadian Beer to the fantastic guys on this forum :up: EHHH

I take it you're related to Ted then??
No doubt he could put together a motor that would clean house for ya :up:

Topic Author
speedmaster2
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Yes Ted gryguc speedmaster marine,yes hes my motor guy,If you check out F1 H20,Ted is going to abu dabi next month for the F1 races,hes mentioned on that thread,YES HE BUILT A MONSTER BRIDGEPORT THAT I HAD ON ANOTHER BOAT,Regards speedmaster2 :mrgreen:

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post