Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

newbie 76 viper

Show off your Hydrostream. Whether its new, old or somewhere in between, What better place than here to showcase it.

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: newbie 76 viper

Oh - Like to boat in Fox Lake occasionally, but spend a lot of time up in the North Woods. (Minocqua Area) I've also will drop in some of the smaller lakes around here, but get bored with them quickly. I'm real familiar with Genoa City, my cousins used to live out there.

Topic Author
danbap
The new guy
The new guy

well that's not what I really wanted to hear. ha! I might have to take you up on the offer to come take a look while you are replacing one. the only problem is ive been on the fence about selling the boat for the shear fact the last few years I havn't taken it out much at all, and im sure the ole girl is missing going out about every other day if not more a few years back.

your boats get around lol I mainly stay on powers lake born and raised on that lake so its always been home for my boat.

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

I was on powers lake once many years ago in a blue blue vulture. 1986ish. Nice lake.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post