Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

pic

Show off your Hydrostream. Whether its new, old or somewhere in between, What better place than here to showcase it.

Topic Author
billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: pic

I have had it for about 11 years.been to kosh probably about a dozen times i mostly go to the mississippi in savanna like the river always can find calm water. i think im going to try to hit the caseville run next year and the castle rock one and kosh for the races if i know the date.
Last edited by billyho on Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

HYDROSTREAMVKING4M
Hydrostream Great - RIP
Hydrostream Great - RIP

Caseville is a great time.Im sure gill will be posting it again for next year,I missed out this year but last was year was great.Now kosh will be posted here also.So watch for that.It is a Blast every year out.Id enjoy seeing your boat,Its up there with the nicestest ive seen.

11 years you gotta be sick of it by now.As soon as ya wanna sell call me ok.!
No realy sweet ride ya have and after having it that long id never sell it.

Topic Author
billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

yep! ill run into next year for sure im not done yet this year still waiting for a nice weekend hopefully next saturday.

king gill
Regular
Regular

I talked to my old neighbor today that had the red and black YT...He said he had 6 inch setback and about an inch above the pad was the best on his........Any of you try a Cleavor???....I know I had one for my vking and it really lifted the ***..which of coarse thats what they are meant to do...I would think a cleavor would make the yt easier to handle so them sponsins aint diggin in ...OH and a guy From Adams county named AL had a Blue and silver YT not Carl...like I said its been a long time ago :up:

Topic Author
billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

yep al sounds like the right name. never tryed that kind of prop dont you need low water pick ups for that prop it runs half out the water right.

king gill
Regular
Regular

billyho wrote:yep al sounds like the right name. never tryed that kind of prop dont you need low water pick ups for that prop it runs half out the water right.
Ya LWP is needed with these props...Chopper and Cleavor style...I think both of them would will give you more topend...holeshot on the Cleavor will be a little slower..but I would think easier to drive at High speed and give ya the Biggest #'s..........
Hahahaha then AL it is :up: I knew I was close just couldnt remember who had what...man there use to be a good amount of streams here even up till 5 years ago...wonder where they all are now..prolly just sitting...rottin away..It aint even like ya see them dudes out there in other boats anymore..once our lake turned into Condo's and Baja's/Fountian city all the little speed boats dissapeared :x

jlw7
The new guy
The new guy

My dad had a '91 vking yt that he raced. He had a 2.5 245 hp bridgeport with i believe 6 in of setback. The best speeds he saw was around 104. I know at that time he was running a ron hill prop that came off a circle track boat. Not sure what other props he used. Once you get past the chine it is like riding on rails if you have the right setup. I will try to get more info on prop shaft height and other props that work well with this hull but he is in prison so im not sure when the next time i will talk to him will be. I also think he was running an alpha case with bob's nose cone and lwp.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post