Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Viper

Show off your Hydrostream. Whether its new, old or somewhere in between, What better place than here to showcase it.

Topic Author
Habiv
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Viper

hydrostream76 wrote:if you have a problem with the pressure you can plug the top 2 or 3 holes
helps a bit
i love the string idea
nice rig by the way,
close up shots look nice
Thanks...the boat is not perfect, but it is in pretty good shape for being 23 years old :)

transomstand
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Habiv wrote:
Thanks again for all of the help. I called Teleflex and they explained to me how to get play out of the steering mechanism. The play at the back of the motor is down to zero (was 1 inch) and the play at the steering wheel is around 1.5 - 2 inches. The Teleflex guy said 1.5 inches to each side is normal.

This week I am taking the boat to have the motor raised up on the jack plate. I am a teacher and school starts tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to get out on the water before the end of the season.
That steering should make driving it much easier, and you'll get a much better feel, I'll be expecting to see you at the River Run :boating:
transomstand
Original owner 1975 Ventura II SE

79ViperInProgress
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Sorry for a random question but is that the original blue color or your viper? Im removing a crappy white paintjob from a previous owner and the color underneath appears to be very similar to the color of yours.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Topic Author
Habiv
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

79ViperInProgress wrote:Sorry for a random question but is that the original blue color or your viper? Im removing a crappy white paintjob from a previous owner and the color underneath appears to be very similar to the color of yours.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yes the blue is the original color. It is a bit faded but I try to keep it as shiny as possible :D

danbap
The new guy
The new guy

very nice set up

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post