Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

1978 v-king

Show off your Hydrostream. Whether its new, old or somewhere in between, What better place than here to showcase it.

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: 1978 v-king

Well Bill you kind of lit a fire under my as* and I worked on it for a bit tonight. So far I have filled 5 big yard wast bags with foam. As you can see this isn't going to be just a recore or restoration. I have a plan in my head but it keeps changing, once I get the rest of the foam and boxes out I will mock it up and see if it looks as cool as it does in my head. Either way it should be a lot stronger and lighter once it comes together.

Well I opened a big ol can of worms.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

I see you cut up the side of the boat. I did that with VNo1 to make the sides a little lighter and so skis fix under the sides, but I didn't cut that far back. WOW. I can't wait to see what you have planned. Cool stuff. I'm starting to look around for the next one. VNo2 is coming along great. I will definitely be ready by the spring. The ride this weekend made me anxious to get it done. Worked about 4 hours again tonight. Keep plugging. You have the coolest streams out there. Did you even get the Vegas out this summer? Hope to meet you soon. Bill

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

I'm trying to keep the pictures organized for this project so I had to move them, that's why there are blank pictures. Since this belongs in the restoration section I will be starting a new thread.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

ConFuseee
Regular
Regular

Very sweet lol. how much do you spend on nitrous i heard it's expensive?! and you must be addicted to the itch lol!
1976 Viper Bicentenial
Currently Restoring..

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

ConFuseee wrote:Very sweet lol. how much do you spend on nitrous i heard it's expensive?! and you must be addicted to the itch lol!
Last year I was buying Nitrous at a place close to my work and payed $8 per pound, I'm thinking of leasing my own mother bottle and filling my own. I should be able to get the cost down to $5 or so.

I need to keep busy so rebuilding boats seams to fit the bill.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

I second the keep busy part that other old activity cost to much and all your money goes down the urinal :oops: .I used to be that way to Glad to see you found somthing better just like me and as you boats seem to fit the bill. Keep building and sell when your bored and get a new one .Plus the buyer well be getting a solid boat instead of core mush and you get satisfaction.Keep up the goood work Chet well be coming up that way soon to see my sis so well have to stop and meet you and Hippie

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post