Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

my 09 homebuilt ( stealth )

Show off your Hydrostream. Whether its new, old or somewhere in between, What better place than here to showcase it.

hydrostream76
Regular
Regular

Re: my 09 homebuilt ( stealth )

is that a one piece ?
or is there a line down the middle of the front .....
i do need glasses , gettin' old

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

It's all one piece ( mod ) built out of fiberglass and molded in place . Then painted with jet black paint and 10 mils of clear coating to give it depth !

I think i can get this man over this way too mold of of this one with smoked quarter inch plexy glass as a one piece new add on option for all the guy's who are tired of the winshield design that they have or been with out .

Hey , it may not be your eyes , the pics are hard to see cuz of the lighting ! I will get this thing unbagged this week and pull it out in the sun so everyone can have a better look .

To all , have a great day ! :up:

brianincc
The new guy
The new guy

Is there any chance we can get some more pics of this boat? You did something very similar to what I plan to do with mine. It looks great.

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Brian , i will say this much ... I appreciate your interest in what i have made but if it is so close to what you are about to make on yours then you wouldn't need more pics ! All this of what i have been working on is a sneak peak and a true artist and modifier does not need pics to perform his own ideas !

Create your own style and in the end we can match our difference with gps numbers with condictions ( meaning the water ) So good luck with your project bud and keep us up dated on your version ! :up:

brianincc
The new guy
The new guy

Stealth, I have no desire to make a carbon copy of your boat. I've been working on mine for about 6 months now,long before I ever saw yours. The only modifications I plan to make to the topsides is a venom style windshield and sundeck and since you did just that, I thought you might be willing to share some pics. Thanks, and I hope you get it running as good as it looks.
Brian

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

In my absence of the sight up dates I have finially completed my entire wire assembly and another test run ..

The carbs were pretty fouled out because of the needle and seats and my gps antena for it was not working yet , the out come was I had a blast :up: even tho it wasn't all the way finished .

I realize that many of you are into the drag racing and staying light weight but i live in a bit of foul water areas ( the sound ) and it's usually pretty chopy out there every day so i set my boat up like this
8" Raython color scream gps and chart ploter monitor inter twined into the vhf radio = ( weight )
6 , 16o watt 5 " clarion speakers across the back and side walls of the cockpit and 2 , 8" rockford fossgate kickers under the back deck connected to a 5oo watt clarion amp and powered up with a kenwood remote sterio = ( major weight )

When you sit down in this cockpit , i promiss you Van Hallen has never sounded better :shock:

I just dropped her off to the shop last night having the carbs rebuilt , a tune up , and the lower unit being sent out to BOB"S for the big foot nose cone and tork tabs installed so i can start to fine tune it some more .

Just giving an up date for those who were interested followed with a pic , good luck on your projects

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

sorry , tryed to up size a pic and it didn't work !

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

No need to hit the Album button when posting an image either if they are not in your album and your using standard image tags ( [img]imageURLhere[/img] )

Looks great! I would really like to see the interior shot of the dash and stuff. The picture is really tiny but looks great!

Also, As for the rub rail you sent, Its sitting right next to my windshield and will put it on once I get the core and some body work all done on it. I love the super low profile of it too. Again, Thank you so much. :up:
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views