Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

vandal and parts for sale

Topic Author
JETMORE
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

vandal and parts for sale

selling a vandal with title, core has been removed, $400 comes with resin, wood, and carbon fibre to do the job

full interior from a viper, pretty nice, probably an honest 8 or 8.5 out of 10. bucket seats, rear bench, and side pads $250

Nydahl complete steering (cable/pulley) with Nydahl shifter and Nydahl foot throttle, was over $700 new, $300

2 old inlines mercs, one a 1972-73 115 was winterized properly years ago, ran great, with trim pump, and a mid 1970's 90 horse inline, ran fine, but was not winterized when put away $300 both are clean motors, 20 inch, and have controls, wiring harnesses, and cables $300 for both motors

a couple ride guide sets with cables, and extra racks and parts $100

two factory emblems, need filling, and rechroming, plus a couple reproductions $100 for all four

viper/vector/ Viking/vulture upper windshield frame and lower mount, factory original $100 for the set.

call my cell if interested thanks ronny located in Maryland 443 975 8469

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post