Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

nice 86 Vegas I/O $1,250 (Saratoga, NY)

Topic Author
LSaupe
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

nice 86 Vegas I/O $1,250 (Saratoga, NY)

Make: Hydrostream
Model: Vegas I/O
Year: 1986
Price: 1,250
Additional Info: (518) 583-2547

Passing through Saratoga Springs NY today I saw an 86 Vegas for sale by the road (RT 29 West of the city). Decent shape, white with original gray stripe package. What is odd is that it is an I/O. It looks to be all there and all original. Boat is in nice shape with a nice 4 bunk trailer. This is a V pad hull, not XT. Buff out the hull and recover the seats to have a real sharp ride. It has a Florida registration and is in apparantly good running condition. Also has a stainless prop on it.

I didnt even know they made an I/O. Price is right. VIN HSP9141EC686

Would like to see a Hydrostream enthusiast grab this very unique boat. Only thing that looked odd is that it had a 205/V6. Definetly enough room there for a V-8. I didnt have a camera with me, but I am sure the seller could shoot them out if interested.

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Re: nice 86 Vegas I/O $1,250 (Saratoga, NY)

yup they made them mid 80s back then got to see one new , it was the dealers boat, its still around here somewhere

braq
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

please educate a bit more if possible

I am still in the market for a hydrostream. Wouldn't the weight of the inboard 4.3l be sort of counterproductive to the whole idea of hydrostreams? What is the weight capacity of the hull? And all in all, 1250 appears a very low price, so may I ask why that could be (recore necessary?) the reason, I was looking at 4 stroke (kicker) outboards for my 16ft Traveller that were priced higher.

Cheers,
Braq
Navigare necesse est, vivere non necesse est

Topic Author
LSaupe
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: nice 86 Vegas I/O $1,250 (Saratoga, NY)

Looks like this one is sold. I dont see it out there anymore.

braq
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

thanks for the update, I could not get ahold of the owner by

ne. I would have been interested to learn how the 4stroke inboard compares to outboards (weight, fuel consumption). Since I am near Kingston I would have liked to talk over the phone before hitting the road. Would not mind driving a bit to pick up a boat, but need some sort of idea what is before.

cheers

Braq
Navigare necesse est, vivere non necesse est

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post