Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

1989 Vegas XT for sale! Nicest you will find!

Topic Author
iqraceworks
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

1989 Vegas XT for sale! Nicest you will find!

Make: Hydrostream
Model:Vegas XT
Year: 1989
Price: 7,900
Additional Info: 1989 OMC 3.0 Liter GT-200 (2.7 heads, Boysen reeds, Bob's exhaust snout, L&S nose-cone, VRO removed, Carter electric fuel pump)
20gal fuel tank
Solid floor and transom
12" Slidemaster manual jackplate
Removable ski pole
Factory Hydrostream boarding steps
dual-cable steering
Clarion CD, sony xplode speakers
Blue LED interior lighting
All gauges and switches work, 100mph Gaffrig Speedo
Hotfoot
trim on the wheel

*New Custom Interior last year
*New Custom boat cover by Aurora Canvas last year
*New trailer tires last week

It will run low 80's on GPS. I'm thowing in my favorite DAH worked 27 SRX prop with the boat.
Just took the boat out this weekend.....runs like a top, I'm just tired of getting beat up by all of the large cruise and ski boat wakes...I need a bigger boat.

This boat is in immaculate condition....it's been babied the entire time I've owned it. It's always been stored inside, and never left in the water over night. 100% freshwater lake boat. I really hate getting rid of it. The trailer is in good shape, bearings and seals are good, has a few rush spots on it, bunks were replaced a few years ago.
email me if you want more pictures, or have any other questions. iqraceworks@hotmail.com

1989 Vegas XT w/ 3.0 OMC Looper

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post