Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

1976 Viper Bicentennial For Sale

Topic Author
rjlehr13
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

1976 Viper Bicentennial For Sale

I am selling my project boat, 1976 Stars and Stripes Viper. Just don't have time to finish this project as life has changed. Want her to go to a good home and get completed. Currently the boat is split (hull and deck). Core, stringers, and transom have been removed. Transom is ground out. Hull is about 10% ground out. Comes with a custom Cobra trailer for the viper, aluminum wheels, black tube frame. The motor that comes with it is a 1977 Mercury 1500 XS, very rare motor. Two of the cylinders have lower compression. The exterior is in great shape.

Also, have a windshield, original interior with the back to back seats, original streeing wheel, and interior hardware. Will be a classic once she is completed.

Would like to sell the whole package for about $1800 obo. Please advise if interested and if you have any questions. Boat is located in Almont, Michigan, about 45 minutes north of Detroit.
'76 Viper Bicentennial in the works

dudley
The new guy
The new guy

Re: 1976 Viper Bicentennial For Sale

I know this post is old, but is this boat still for sale? I live in Sarnia, Ontario so i am close by and am interested. Any info would be appreciated, thanks

[ Post made via Android ] Image

[ Post made via Android ] Image

motorcityviper
The new guy
The new guy

Re: 1976 Viper Bicentennial For Sale

picture of it? Sounded cool

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post