Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

viper for sale

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: viper for sale

I still have it for sale. It will need a transom in order to hold up to a 200, they aren't bad to do at all. $1800 sounds real high unless he is planing on splitting the hull to save the splashwell.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

You could do the transom yourself for few hundred and some labor time. This viper will need core and transom and if your doing the core the transom will be even easier if you do it all at once.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Yeah this guy is old school he would be splitting hull he used to be a boat builder . And is a picky person I"m sure I well be picking his brain alot in the future as I well all you guys out there in stream land . What I"m not understanding is why the core is diff on boats that r the same model. And what is csm and green peel ? Thanks for all info from all .

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

The core is for the most part the same but with little differences due to production changes through the years, that and these were basically hand built.

CSM is chopped strand mat, the matting with the fibers in all directions.
Peel ply comes in different colors depending on what resin is being used. It is a thin cloth that allows resin to soak through it and it has a releasing agent in it that makes it easy to peel it off of the material being resined. I am using it when I am vacuum bagging the core in, as the bag or plastic pushes the core down resin comes up through the core then through the peel ply and into the bleeder witch is similar to the filling in a blanket.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Thaks for info Viper thankfully this is stuff that I can get from my buddys dad he"s the boss at a place where they build big storage tanks that are wrapped in glass . I new sidding his mothers house for free would come in useful in the future.I can take it to there shop and work on it they have spray on glass there to have you ever used it before . Did I read in a post some where you are outboard mechanic ? I took valero out for ride to my buddys to work on his house boat went to leave and it wouldnt start got spark but not sure if its getting fuel and this is my first efi . Man I like carbs better .

ConFuseee
Regular
Regular

That thing looks nice :) how much would you sell the windshield for :up:
1976 Viper Bicentenial
Currently Restoring..

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

That windshield is on my other viper. I have another windshield that will go with this boat, I think it will be a pain to sell without a w/s so I won't split it up.

Heck come up to this winter wonder land and pick up the whole package, see what -10 outside feels like :mrgreen:
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

vincmm
The new guy
The new guy

77viper wrote:That windshield is on my other viper. I have another windshield that will go with this boat, I think it will be a pain to sell without a w/s so I won't split it up.

Heck come up to this winter wonder land and pick up the whole package, see what -10 outside feels like :mrgreen:

so did this ride get sold off? .... newbie to site...nice job on your 333 project awesome looking.

Topic Author
77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the compliment. I still have it in my storage shed, please come and buy it before I actually do one of these plans that pop into my head :boating:
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

vincmm
The new guy
The new guy

If I lived a bit closer would be thinking about it.

Been searching for a project boat, but can't decide what I want anymore have been torn into about 4 different direction. Not looking for a crazy rocket but thinking something that is a real eye catcher when going into the water would be awesome...... :up:

i pm'd you ....

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post