Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

voyager wanted help

Topic Author
12er
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

voyager wanted help

I'm looking for a newer voyager don't know a lot about these boats but I think I want the xt. Seems to me it is faster and more stable? Prefer a 250xs or larger. Also would like to stray away from base color of white and not a big fan of red . Not really looking for a project but if the $ is right I am flexible. Willing to travel but not crazy about a sw or brackish run boat . Any Leeds much appreciated.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Topic Author
12er
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: voyager wanted help

Someone must know of something here come on guys. Cash in hand ready to buy a boat today!

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

I use a couple techniques when looking for a boat. I like this website called search tempest that looks for all craigslist stuff in a radius.

http://www.searchtempest.com/

I plugged in Hydrostream Voyager and only found one with a white/black red scheme and only a 200 on it. Other then that there was a vking xt with a 150 on it in Florida that looked pretty nice, but underpowered if I'm getting your need for speed right. I also check the scream and fly hulls under 20. Just a suggestion,

Welcome,
Bill

Topic Author
12er
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Appreciate the help bill, as for search tempest ill give that another try it always loads real slow for me... Claz is one I have been using not much action on there. scream and fly I've seen two on there this year one is red the other is a nice blue and white but is missing some hard to come by stream parts. Both are rigged with 250xs and are priced fair in my eyes. Keep me in mind thanks again

frogII
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

give this site a try also

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?itm=hydrostream&fil=&pg=&loc=&q=hydrostream

Vulture-XT in MO , quite the drive but looks nice
<> God is Great , Beer is Good , Boaters are Crazy <>

Topic Author
12er
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Yeah it does look nice already chased that one... Not quite what I'm lookin for kinda pieced together and soft floor. Guy was willing to work on price though prob not a bad buy. Really wanting to go with newer model to do away with the wood. Thanks any advice/leads is very much appreciated

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post