Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

WTB: Rideguide Steering cable

Looking for a motor, special parts, gauges, or anything. Make your request here.

mercman24
The new guy
The new guy

Re: WTB: Rideguide Steering cable

If u zoom in on the exposed cables the one above the rotory helm and cable assembly is a rack cable.are these for sale or not.im not really in the position to revamp my push pull rack system.I just need a 16ft ,second cable for vegas xt.I wont run with one cable.been down that road before with my ventura and it wasnt pretty.any help is appreciated,thanks ,alex

[ Post made via Android ] Image

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

I have been offered to buy a large lot of new old stock of Mercury and Mariner parts in Abu-dhabi just this week. There is just so many parts it's overwhelming, I just snapped a couple pictures as I went through the warehouse. I have asked for a inventory list and should have it soon, I'm just starting to see if it would be cost effective to make this deal. It wouldn't be cost effective to sell individual parts from here so I am talking with a couple people in the states to help me out in selling parts. I would have to send a shipping container back to the states and I'm looking at a honest 3-4 month time frame until Parts are available to sell. If this works out I will be posting a parts list here before going to ebay, I would rather parts go to people I know or at least have something in common with than to the average Joe.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

mercman24
The new guy
The new guy

Im in the buisness,ive been in it over 35yrs.I work for a merury racing dealer.all we do is performace boats.we have an in house dyno and full maachine shop.my problem is we only do hi perfomance stern drives,cigerettes,apaches,sonics, etc, etc.all 30ft with blower engines and six drives.the reason im telling u this is I might be able to help u get rid of some of this old stock.I have a few buddies,like myself,who cant afford these offhore powerhouses.I dont just work on performance boats,I do them all so keep me in mind.maybe I can help,thanks again,alex

mercman24
The new guy
The new guy

U got some valuble parts there!!!.im sure I help u.I had to fully rebuild a TRS righthand drive last year and had to weld up the lower case due to the fact I couldnt get it .used or new.I see the CLE sportmaster layn there.definitely got a gold mine!!! :-) :-) :-).anything I can do to help,let me know.u got my phone number in the ladt thread.im in south new jersey.alex

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post