Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

CARLSON CONTENDER

Topic Author
JETMORE
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

CARLSON CONTENDER

i'd like to find a carlson contender, preferably with the original cool seating that is on the port side of the boat. i probably need to find a total rag and re-do it the way i want. anyway, i got a lot of hydrostream stuff i would trade for one. i am not ridding of any streams, only some parts (and ride guide stuff) that i have a good amount of. the 14 1/2 contender is the only boat i want aside from my streams. i got one for free from pip but, location, location, location.

i also, have a glasspar g3 i would trade for the contender.

oldskier
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: CARLSON CONTENDER

JETMORE wrote:i'd like to find a carlson contender, preferably with the original cool seating that is on the port side of the boat. i probably need to find a total rag and re-do it the way i want. anyway, i got a lot of hydrostream stuff i would trade for one. i am not ridding of any streams, only some parts (and ride guide stuff) that i have a good amount of. the 14 1/2 contender is the only boat i want aside from my streams. i got one for free from pip but, location, location, location.

i also, have a glasspar g3 i would trade for the contender.

Man what a shame. I am not sure where you are but I just sold a real nice one near Bristol Tennessee THIS MORNING for a ridiculously low price. Rebuilt boat, new transom and paint, new seats, left side steer, jack plate, 100 Merc SS with BP mid, 21pSS prop, Nauticus trim tabs, new steering. I always wanted a G3 too....Sorry.
'75 Viper '76 Black Max 175

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

oldskier wrote:
Man what a shame. I am not sure where you are but I just sold a real nice one near Bristol Tennessee THIS MORNING for a ridiculously low price. Rebuilt boat, new transom and paint, new seats, left side steer, jack plate, 100 Merc SS with BP mid, 21pSS prop, Nauticus trim tabs, new steering. I always wanted a G3 too....Sorry.
WAIT!!! WHAT?!?! You sold that Carlson you just finished building?? Why? Must want another Hydrostream right. :up:
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

oldskier
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Hippie459MN wrote:WAIT!!! WHAT?!?! You sold that Carlson you just finished building?? Why? Must want another Hydrostream right. :up:

Yep, I need a big LONG Hydrostream....like a buzzard....

No actually I am downsizing. My friends and family aren't in to these old boats. My grandkids like my 28 foot 'toon but it needs upholstery. (I didn't even HAVE any grandkids when I finished the Viper....now I have 3...) I can just about get it done for what I sold the Viper AND the Contender for. Besides I think I like the resto process as much as (maybe better than) riding in the boat.I'm keeping my Powercat, but I'm selling my 14 ft. aluminum fish'n bote with the restored '57 Johnson 18hp. Maybe when next fall rolls around I'll hunt for another project.....don't tell my wife. Then again maybe I'll just spend some quality time ($$$) on the Powercat mota....or if you know somebody that wants to get rid of a V6 with a 15" mid and a coned LU cheap let me know

Bernie
'75 Viper '76 Black Max 175

vikesaver
The new guy
The new guy

Check over at CGOA site. Under the "Boats for Sale" there is still a posting for a Contender. I sent the owner an inquiry this morning to see if it was still available. I'm not interested in it but saw that you were looking for one! Hope this helps. Steve

smiles
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

What is it worth? I don't really want to sell but I could. I have one in very nice condition.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post