Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Neat old Streams and others

Have you found a Hydrostream for sale, or other interesting item on eBay or elsewhere that you think your fellow members might be interested in? If so, then use this forum to link to the listing or provide the details of it.

Topic Author
LSaupe
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Neat old Streams and others

Most may already be familiar with this site, but there is a lot of neat history here and some nice Streams as well for sale.

http://www.collectorboats.com/boats-for-sale/

Really like the Panther Tunnel

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Neat old Streams and others

I forget the guys name but he is from MN and belongs to the Twin Cities Power Boat Racing club. He always has some really cool boats for sale and has them on craigslist all the time. Some of his prices are a bit high if you ask me but he eventually comes down on them or he is willing to work on prices. He has a Hustler Wildcat that I have wanted for like 2 years now and thinking in about 2 months if he still has it I might pick it up. Only reason is I grew up in my dads 15 foot Hustler Wildcat factory comp boat and he sold it when I was in my early/mid teens and he misses it big time and plus, thats the boat that got me into boats.

Here is that Hustler Wildcat - http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/boa/3114467784.html
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views