Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

2012 movie........????????

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
hellotracy
The new guy
The new guy

2012 movie........????????

Is anyone else a bit scared to see 2012.
because if people are right then this will be happening in three years.... :/
Last edited by hellotracy on Dec 30, 2012 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Links removed

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Re: 2012 movie........????????

Nobody can tell if something is going to happen in 2012. Until then........... Let the Hydrostream loose!

tommy
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

some people think that 2012 is going to be the end of the world,but just maybe it will be the begining of a new way of life. to have a begining there must be an end.this is why you are to live life as if every day is you last. no regrets

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

2012... Isnt that the year of the next presidential election? Coincidence?? :mrgreen:
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

king gill
Regular
Regular

It is kinda crazy if ya add all the mumbo jumbo together...I aint really the religious type...but for some reason I watch alot of that stuff on the history channel, A&E,etc....The last chapter seems to be kinda happing if ya ask me.......Is it the book of revelations??????/.....The Bible,Mayan Calender and that old dude that made all them predictions..its all around the same time they say for the end..If it came down to it I guess I'm more spiritual than religious...Is something else out there :?: For my childrens sake I hope so...for my sake I dont really care....
One of my favorite movies was Young Guns...i just love that part where they are riding horse back into the indian camp after a night of the Peote party...charlie asks chavez..hey why aint they trying to kill us....Dirty steve says "Were in the spirit world azzhole they cant see us :mrgreen:

Guarenteed some religous cults will be freekin out in 2012 for sure........I always thought the heavy worshiping was for people with a guilty conscience...I would think the Catholic religion proves that ;) You should beable to have good morels without having to fill the "Collection Plate"

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

king gill wrote:It is kinda crazy if ya add all the mumbo jumbo together...I aint really the religious type...but for some reason I watch alot of that stuff on the history channel, A&E,etc....The last chapter seems to be kinda happing if ya ask me.......Is it the book of revelations??????/.....The Bible,Mayan Calender and that old dude that made all them predictions..its all around the same time they say for the end..If it came down to it I guess I'm more spiritual than religious...Is something else out there :?: For my childrens sake I hope so...for my sake I dont really care....
One of my favorite movies was Young Guns...i just love that part where they are riding horse back into the indian camp after a night of the Peote party...charlie asks chavez..hey why aint they trying to kill us....Dirty steve says "Were in the spirit world azzhole they cant see us :mrgreen:

Guarenteed some religous cults will be freekin out in 2012 for sure........I always thought the heavy worshiping was for people with a guilty conscience...I would think the Catholic religion proves that ;) You should beable to have good morels without having to fill the "Collection Plate"
Amen to that :up: But I still go to church every Sunday

Ventura235
The new guy
The new guy

There is an article on slashdot.org that states the actual end is 2220, because the Mayan calendar actually just starts over from zero on 2012

king gill
Regular
Regular

Ventura235 wrote:There is an article on slashdot.org that states the actual end is 2220, because the Mayan calendar actually just starts over from zero on 2012
Yep Ive been seein that too.....CHIT!!!!!!!!!!I was lookin forward to all terror ;)

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post