Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Lifes curveballs...

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lifes curveballs...

kytekeith wrote:I am in Winston , Salem now and should be here thru the weekend, We have set up camp at the fairgrounds, if you have a little time and wanna kick back down a few look us up, It would be cool to meet you. My cell is 904-382-1222 .
Sorry I didn't get a hold of ya. After driving through the snow storm just about the entire way out there I didn't have much time for anything. I ended up getting out there about 10pm Thursday night and was headed for Charlotte by about 9am to get loaded then head back home. If it wasn't for the weather I would have been out there about noonish on Thursday and would have loved to get out of the truck for a while for sure. :D
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Now thats a PICTURE

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, Was going through a bunch of pics from my new smart phone (Has an awsome camera on it. Example below) and decided to make a new avatar. :D

Here is a pic right off my phone. This is with the res turned down too. :up:
Click the image to see it full size.

One of the 3 dogs being lazy. I have to babysit this one sometimes as I got her for the girlfriend and where she is staying the guy that owns the house is not a big fan of the dog cause she has bad separation anxiety and will sit and cry and bark and if you try to put her in a kennel she will get so worked up she will puke. She is fine when she is here with the other 2 dogs or one of us is home though. I cant wait till all 3 of them come home. Hopefully they do anyways. :?
-Kevin

1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen

kytekeith
Regular
Regular

good pics from a phone, how many pix?

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is a few pics on this phone. I have only had it for 2 weeks and seeing that little one is not living here right now I dont have that many new pictures. I did go hangout with him at her moms tonight for a few hours. He gets so excited when he sees me it funny. :D
-Kevin

1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, there have been many bumps in the road the last month and she still not home but things are looking up and hopefully she comes home sooner than later.

Well, I might lock this one up and move it when I get home. We will see. :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Just take it nice and easy, dont rush it

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, here I sit in Mission, TX bored as ever and thought I would give a little update on how things have been going. This could be a long one so if you give up now, understandable. :mrgreen:

She has still not come home and I am not pushing her but they are getting a lot better and I think it wont be to much longer. We have spent some time together a few times with and without baby (Glad our parents love the little guy and will watch him just about any chance they can get. For now anyways. ;) ) and its been very positive. Also I have decided its time to make a few changes in life and some of them not so small (I will get into the not so small part in a min). Not only for myself but for my son and my relationship weather we work things out and she comes back or not.

First this whole her leaving was the kick in the pants I think I really needed to get a perspective on things in my life past, present, and future. I know something its bad that it took something this drastic but sometimes its the major things are what make you stand back and look at things.

I have since went and seen a counselor I guess you could call him just to help me understand some things from my past and some of what caused me/us to end up where we are now and just how to better manage the situation and it has helped greatly and I plan to see this guy a few more times at least.

Now I am not a huge churchy religious person (Kinda got a bad potty mouth sometimes and lots of tattoos and other stuff) but I do believe in the man up there and I have since decided that it might be time to start going back to church when I am can. With my work schedual I never know when I will be home sometimes but when I am I am going to start going again I think. I havent really been there but maybe 20 times since I was confirmed back when I was 16 or 17 or somewhere around there. So about 19 yeas ago give or take. I have also been working on my poor choice of language lately and man is that tough. :oops:

I also have had a chance to really reflect back on alot of stuff from when I was single and 'living the life' before the girlfriend came along and it stinks that I got away with some stuff in past relationships that really no one should have and I think it was cause the other people were doing the same thing and I just carried that to a relationship that actually meant something to me for once (Not that the other didnt, this one was just the one that I could feel was the 'one') and in the end it got me where I am right now and over the last month and a half things have really turned around for me personally and now its time to work on saving a relationship with the most beautiful, smart, funniest people I know and the best mother to my child that anyone could ever ask for. :up:

Just a little something I whipped up for her laptop and she loves it. :D

As for the big change, I was presented an opportunity to move into my mothers right now (My other house) so I could work on getting caught up on a few things and start saving for that house with a garage and a bit more land so when (and if...) she comes back we can have all 4 horses at the house with us. The place I have now is nice and all but its starting to out grow us. When I first bought it, it was only me and my 1 dog and I didnt have alot that came along with me. A year later is when I met rachael and about a year and a half later she moved in and then I got another dog about that same time, then a little later we find out she is pregnant and then along comes a puppy about the same time then 6 months ago we have that little baby and now 3 dogs, a baby, and the 2 of us is a bit much for this house. Plus, I am buying the house on a CD and it will be easy to just get out from under it. Oh yeah... And there is no stinking garage!!! As much as I dont want to move me and my family into my others place there is plenty of room for all of us and our junk plus its a lot more child friendly as it wont be long and he will be on the move. Down side is there is no high speed internet yet but I will make due. lol

Well, thats enough outta me for now and sorry if I bored the heck out of you to much.

Oh yeah... If I move to moms place, that just means more boat money and I will have it done in no time as there is plenty of room there to work on it! Just need to get my other projects out of the garage there first. LoL Project GMC Sonoma is going outside cause I got a boat to build. :mrgreen:
-Kevin

1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Good for you Hippie. Things always work out for the best in the long run, whether you think they are going to or not at the time. Faith in the man is a change for the good. :up:

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Sounds like you on the right path and have a good plan. Best of luck!
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post