Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

New stream

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

New stream

Well guys Im getting the itch for the itch :pound: and seeing how my new boat is to big to work on in my shop im going to buy another stream I think .I have been watching one in Tampa Fl its on craigs would post listing but Im computer stupid it is another Voyager as I really like mine but want a xt model . Dont think the guy knows what hes talking about or is playing dumb he says all the floor is out but I think it still has the core in it . He says transom it cut out which it looks like it is so what do you guys think about transporting it home 1800 miles . Im going to see my buddie in Fl who happens to be a excellent carpenter should probly cut some temperary ply and screw it in place for trans home can fill gell coat back in affter trip .So what do you guys think .

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Re: New stream

you are.............................................NUTS

Topic Author
Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Nuts for buying another one or for going so far or for looking at another basket case ?. Im going to Fl anyway to deliver a dog so Im gona be there anyway . Hell Russ you never no I might come see you guys in June for your little get togather . I travel alot of miles for fun and to see the states .

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

hmmmmmmm lets see NUTS ofr going so far to get another basket case, yeah come in June you can ride in my boat

Topic Author
Rut311969
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Like I said going there anyway for alittle vacation you no disney epcot new project for dad drop off a dog .I would love to go out in your boat Russ I like the way it looks and would love to see how it handles . You should check out the boat of the month on the Hydrostream history page .Its pretty sweet looking .

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post