Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Not gloating but I just had to post...

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Re: Not gloating but I just had to post...

transomstand wrote: You'll find this (getting interupted) a frequent occurence. Almost every time you stop, someone will be overwhelmed by the boat. I have certain "mandatory" procedures for critical items. When I remove a tie down on the road, I NEVER walk away without securing it, even if it has to be resecured several times. When I arrive at the ramp, I always install the drain plug immediately, even if I have to walk away from someone. It may be seen as rude, but I've found no other way of insuring the boat's safety (plus, I'm a miserable **** anyway, so rude is no problem for me). Same thing working on the boat, I insist on doing everything myself. I'll let somebody put the cooler in, but NOTHING operational, I want to put my own hands on everything.
He doesn't even let anyone ..............................WATCH..................... :o

varmint1
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Transomstand that's why you boat has lasted, and looks the way it does today because you take pride in it and it's well being

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
81 Varmint 2.5 Mag 3
82 Vandal Merc 85
76 Viper Merc 150
84 Valero

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

varmint1 wrote:Transomstand that's why you boat has lasted, and looks the way it does today because you take pride in it and it's well being

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....he'll say he's cheap and doesn't want to buy another boat.............................. :o

transomstand
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

RussF wrote:nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....he'll say he's cheap and doesn't want to buy another boat.............................. :o
Damn right
transomstand
Original owner 1975 Ventura II SE

valero4me
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Hi, yes awesome picture so clean, beautiful boat, reminds me of my dad who had some co workers hook up our switzer craft and a 1/4 mile later it jumps off the hitch and he sees in the mirror its veering into oncoming lane, luckily a country road and nobody there that second, it took out a mailbox and got scraped but whew, nobody hurt! Jim

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post