Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

This Forum

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
Surface Scratcher
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

This Forum

Some of you may have noticed that a few days ago this site was down. Just as I was about to give up on it I checked it again. This is one of my favorite sites and a big wave of relief washed over me when it came back up. Like a near death experience I made promises that, if the forum returned, I would participate more.

People come and go from their hobbies for lots of reasons. The Texas drought had our lake down (a prop bashing) 15 feet but with good rains (flooding) it is back at full capacity and my boat will be back in the water within the week. :D

Hippie has always done a great job with site, it's apparently a labor of love. Thanks Kevin :majesty: All hail Hippie :majesty:

Also, I just re-donated for this year. I don't think that Hippie has even mentioned donations since 2009 when he started this. It's easy, it's PayPal, it literally took me less than one minute.

Finally, to all the newbie Hydrostream owners, welcome! :up:

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

This Forum

Yes, my entire server was down and I did not know it. Someone let me know and it was back up and going withing about 20 min of being informed. Sometimes I dont always have time to check on everything everyday with my day job and junk so if there is every a problem, anyone, and you cant contact me here, PLEASE hit me up on Facebook and let me know!!!

If the site does ever close for whatever reason, I will do my best to archive all I can and you will all be well informed before hand but as it stands, this place is not going anywhere anytime soon. :mrgreen:

:boating: :chet:
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

This Forum

I noticed something was wrong............................ but then againI use AOL

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

This Forum

How long was it down? Could have been more than a day tops cause it was working one night for me, then I wasnt on here or even online much the next day then the following morning someone sent me a message on the Facebook fan page asking what happened and that when I went to check and everything was gone. Panic mode set in but I figured it out and within about 20 minutes everything was back up and going. :up:
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

This Forum

yup one day......cause I go on at least once a day to check things out

Don B
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

This Forum

Yes we must keep this site alive. Please donate. These sites cost. There is way to much info to loose. Especially all us newbies. Myself I wouldn't have even known about the core issues without these build threads. Plus the live Tec. Support. priceless. And thanks to all the members who take time to help us out. Keep streaming.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post