Welcome to HydrostreamForums.com
If you're not registered, please consider doing so. It's easy - just click the "Register" link at the top
right corner of the page. Our forum needs members like you to contribute to the site in order to survive.
We are a community of boat lovers and Hydrostream enthusiasts here; we are happy to help anyone
who may need advice or guidance for their 'Stream; and we encourage members to offer their advice
and guidance to others as well. Thank you for visiting our forums, and please register.
We're better than Facebook.

Registering only takes a few minutes and you can do so by CLICKING HERE

If you are a member, don't forget to log in to take full advantage of the forum.

Frost Your Nuts 2016

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Frost Your Nuts 2016

Post by VultureNo2 » Oct 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Kevin,
I like to keep tabs on any new posts, and they have dropped off. It is a great site and am sad that it might end. I do check in pretty regularly, but have not been posting much, due to a stalled Viking project, and nothing new to add. If there is anything I can do to help get the traffic back to the site, let me know. I don't use facebook and understand I am probably missing all the conversation, but work on computers all day long, and don't want to do facebook when I get home. Let's find a way to get the traffic back to the site if possible.
Bill

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Frost Your Nuts 2016

Post by Hippie459MN » Oct 23, 2016 11:27 am

VultureNo2 wrote:QR_BBPOST Kevin,
I like to keep tabs on any new posts, and they have dropped off. It is a great site and am sad that it might end. I do check in pretty regularly, but have not been posting much, due to a stalled Viking project, and nothing new to add. If there is anything I can do to help get the traffic back to the site, let me know. I don't use facebook and understand I am probably missing all the conversation, but work on computers all day long, and don't want to do facebook when I get home. Let's find a way to get the traffic back to the site if possible.
Bill
Sorry took so long to reply, been crazy besy all week with work and some family stuff so havent really been online much all week.

I am all for coming up with options to try and get some traffic back here. And as far as Facebook, I completely understand. In fact I have really stepped away from it A LOT in the last 2 months. There is a group on there that was created by someone else and was the sole admin of the group and about a year ago I took it over so I am the sole admin and it has something like 1300 plus members and while im sure 98% of the people have no clue I am the admin. I have been thinking of merging the Hydrostream Forums group on Facebook with the Hydrostream Boat Lovers group and changing the name and kind of pushing that as the FB group page and see promote it more. Im sure over half of the members there dont really have a clue about the web site so if we can get them here maybe.
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
199? Glastron - aka Boat Anchor
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster