Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

GOT GOUT ??????????????

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

GOT GOUT ??????????????

I got er in the big toe right now...and all I can say is man thats some major PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!Every time I get it ...its from too much seafood and Booze at the same time ya think a guy would learn. :oops:

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: GOT GOUT ??????????????

I've never had it but worked with a guy that would get it from some nasty vegetable brussel sprout or something like that. It sure sounds painful, hang in there, and remember it's one or the other next time.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Dude! Stop crying and get to work!LOL. Are sure its npt from all the old mil?

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

Vegas XT wrote:Dude! Stop crying and get to work!LOL. Are sure its npt from all the old mil?
I am at work ya Boner ;) ...and no I know for a fact with me its from SEAFOOD/too much Uric ACID...I feel much better today though.,I can actually walk today.....that pill they give ya does wonders :up: They compare the pain to having Broken glass in your joints...thats how the uric acid crystals form...with in an hour my foot goes from no pain to swollen toe that ya cant move..crazy how fast that stuff forms....But like I said ..Today I feel great..I could definitly stick my foot up your AZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Hahaha! That would hurt!

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

Vegas XT wrote:Hahaha! That would hurt!
Ya seriously though...The first time I had it..A fly landed on my foot when I was laying with my foot elevated...It felt like someone hit my foot with a bat ...unbelievable pain...I wouldnt even wish this stuff on you...OK maybe I would :P

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

That sucks. I saw it out at the lake that time and it looks painfull. Hope it gets better man.

vickywatts
The new guy
The new guy

Gouty arthritis is the extreme painful condition of the joint inflammation. The intense joint inflammation occurs when the body’s immune system attacks the tissues of the body. The reason is still unknown why the body immune system starts to attack the tissues of the body. However, in such condition the immune system reacts and the white blood cells starts to engulf the uric acid crystals to be released which result in the heat, acute pain and the redness of the joint tissues. With the progress of the disease the gout tend to be spread on to the additional joint areas of the body including the knee and the leg.

So, who are most common victims of the gout? And what are the other gout causes? Gout causes are many and we will come to them shortly. But before that we can see who the potential victims are. Actually men over the age of 40 and women after their menopause are most likely to get victimized of the disease.

So, what are the gout causes? Instead of the inherited inability to deal with the uric acid present in the body there are some other gout causes and the risk factors that can affect to get victim to the gout. Obesity, excessive weight gain specially in teen time or in the youth, abnormal kidney function, heavy alcohol drinking habits, use of certain drugs like the aspirin, niacin, cyclosporine or certain tuberculosis medications can be responsible for the elevated uric acid level in the blood of the human. Some diseases can also produce the high uric acid in the blood of the human body to act at the gout causes. Such diseases are hemoglobin disorders, leukemias and lymphomas. Certain physical conditions can also act as the gout causes. Dehydration, urine problem, injury to the joint in any part of life, excessive eating, all these also act as the gout causes.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post