Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

thnx n advance

Stop in and introduce yourself and say hello.

Topic Author
five1five0rws
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

thnx n advance

i shoulda introduced myself already but hi im rob, here n central fl. restore n a 81 vector w probly an older 2stroke 225 or 235 id like to refresh n massage 1 myself w hopes of hi 90 s i also luv the idea of nitrous for the 1/4 mile but im really not sure what to start w any thoughts? n y did hp ratings drop so much when they started rateing at prop ie 235 turned to 175 i thought it would only cost about 10 percent not 25 percent that sounds like alot to lose thru a relatively small drivetrain ......any thoughts about crossflow vs looper not religous to any brand [ although i hav had a few loopers that really tached up n stayed together for quite a while n im not easy on any toys] but i do kno w3here theres a 235 crossflow hung on a checkmate that could b bought very reasonbly ........anyway thnx so much you guys r great thers so much great info here

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post