Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

I'm Matt the not so new, new guy

Stop in and introduce yourself and say hello.

Topic Author
Witchammer
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

I'm Matt the not so new, new guy

Alright I joined this site a while back right when I got my boat. Had a lot going on and never got a chance to use the site or work on the boat. Finally I'm in my new house the boat gets to live in the garage and the wedding is over. I got married on April 27 so about a month ago. The wife is all for me getting the boat done which is a plus because she enjoys spending time on the water. I have always loved The vector as my dad had one he bought new in 1979. He sold the boat tho when I was about 8. Having 2 kids and a house it had to go. I remember playing in it tho as child and wanted to shoot the guy he sold it to with my red Ryder. I called it the duck tail boat cuz it looked like a mallard ducks tail I guess being that it was the brown and black metallic. Anyways that where my love for the boat came from. Other wise I just your average river rat growing up spending most my time on the Kankakee river like my father and uncles. I work in a body shop where I am a production manager (prior to which I was the painter and before that got my degree to be a mechanic. So im well rounded and learn fast. I hope to get my vector stripped, recored and on the water before the end of boating season. I did a frame off restoration on my pickup including going through the motor and trans myself a help from my dad in just under 6 months so I'm hoping the boat can get underway to be floating again in a respectable amount of time. I'm not saying complete with nice interior or paint on the outside just a core my old seats and the motor to take for a rip on the river. Making it pretty will be another project.

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

Re: I'm Matt the not so new, new guy

welcome Matt

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: I'm Matt the not so new, new guy

Welcome and get ripping into it. Bill :D

• Random Topics
    Replies