Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Voyager XT

Looking for help with your interior? What better place to ask then here.

Topic Author
skynet
The new guy
The new guy

Voyager XT

Hi all. I'm in the market for a bow rider and would really like a mid 2000s Voyager XT because of their excellent performance.

The only thing I'm not crazy about id the "play pen" style front seating area. I know there is a cavity underneath for storage.

Has any one ever seen or tried to modify the seat and cavity area so people have somewhere to put their feet.

Just kinda seems weird to take adults out for a boat ride and have them sit up there like that. Was it just made for kids

and bikini babes to lounge in?

Surface Scratcher
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: Voyager XT

Was it just made for kids

and bikini babes to lounge in?
Probably... Streams are not the marine SUVs... Thank goodness. ;)

LFP
The new guy
The new guy

Re: Voyager XT

I moved the seat back about 9" and up about 7" for skiing, the primary function of this light and towable boat. I've attached a photo showing imperfect but seviceable work. Ultimately, I may go for a plywood plate epoxied to the deck supporting a lagged in pedastal mount. For now, I used an ordinary foot stool with all junctions reinforced with long deck screws. The front legs are cut off below the front crosspiece which is U-bolted to the Voyager seat pedestal. Rear legs are each toe screwed into the deck. The seat roundtable is, of course, bolted to the top of the stool. The original seating position made about as much sense as a crotch rocket. Port side is, however, suitable for our spotter, "Inflatable Judy."
Attachments
Elevated driver seat
Elevated driver seat
0002 (Medium).JPG (95.78 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
0005 (Medium).JPG
0005 (Medium).JPG (78.41 KiB) Viewed 6069 times

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post