Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Engine for CE Vision

The place for mechanics, racers, or anyone seeking engine-related technical help.

Topic Author
Andrew Vision
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Engine for CE Vision

I'll be running in the haliburton area ....on haliburton lake for the most part....but a get together would really help me out.....are there any organized meets up our way?

idvette
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Someone else will have to field that one for ya. I've never looked into hydraulic, and being a mechanic, I can make sense of pretty much anything, so difficulty isn't normally an issue for me. There's a bunch of really good guys here, but I'd also suggest registering on High Performance Boats Canada and Fast Boats Canada. The core group is in Southern Ontario, and there's more than just 'streams, so you'll see a ton of setups that work for different people. I stay here for 'stream specific stuff mostly, like hull and setup questions. I'm on the other 2 boards for engine specific info and get togethers. You'll find the more info you can gather the more efficiently you'll learn what you need. Others wasted the time so you don't have to lol...

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
1988 Canadian Edition Vision Sold
1990 Hydrostream Virage Stage 3 Turbo

Topic Author
Andrew Vision
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Great thanks for the info ....not sure if ill have her in the lake this summer ...we will see how the wet sanding buffing and recoating go....as well as redoing the seats ..sound system and steering.....not even putting too much thought into the engine yet

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post