Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

What are these hulls worth?

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
VLP
The new guy
The new guy

What are these hulls worth?

I have a 1980 Vking hull, original paint. Never been recored, but transom is solid as a rock. Interior is not in the best shape, original emblems are there, spider cracks through the entire top of the paint, but not much major damage. Has boat cover. One small spot at rear of bottom that could use a fiberglass repair, so overall just an okay looking hull on a good looking trailer.

The other hull I have is a Viper. Its brown but the paint is almost entirely faded on top. Interior seats and stuff are there, but a complete mess. The windshield is there and looks perfect. Has mercury controls, small gas tank, trailer in good shape, and many misc little items. Floor and transom looks/feels/sound great. Always had low power on it and was used for skiing. Also needs a small fiberglass repair however due to a crack at bottom from boat bouncing up and down on a hard roller.

I just want to know what the average going rate is on these "project" hulls. I am currently running the Vking. I just wondered if they were always worth something, or if people just toss them out when they start to get rough.

Another question is will the viper windshield fit on the vking? haven't measured it myself, but not sure if the radius is correct for the sunken in part of the vking hull.

Sorry for the many novice questions, just looking for insight, I will post up some pictures soon of everything.
Thanks,
Vince

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: What are these hulls worth?

The windshields are the same. Project hulls go for 500-1000

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out