Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

1973 ventura 1

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
gatorstone
The new guy
The new guy

1973 ventura 1

thanks for having me hydrostreamers,

just boat a 1973 ventura 1 i think for 600 that is rough but is very solid motor is 115 with good compression.how fast will this boat be and can someone suggest a prop just for top end?i need pics of what the interior is supposed to look like because it has been cut out.gonna pull the winshield and store it cause it looks gaudy.it has the coolest speedo i have ever seen.i have a restoration shop in mooresville nc and this is my first hydro.

thank you

scott

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: 1973 ventura 1

Scott, Welcome to the forum. After you have a few posts under your belt, you will be able to post some pictures. We love pictures of streams on here. Make sure to check the core and transom on it. If it hasn't been done and documented, it will need to be done. Should be a fun boat for you. I am about to begin a restore on a Ventura II, as soon as I complete the transom replace and splashwell delete on the Vulture. Love to see what it looks like. I can't comment on speed from the 115, there are a lot of variables. Bill

Topic Author
gatorstone
The new guy
The new guy

VultureNo2 wrote:Scott, Welcome to the forum. After you have a few posts under your belt, you will be able to post some pictures. We love pictures of streams on here. Make sure to check the core and transom on it. If it hasn't been done and documented, it will need to be done. Should be a fun boat for you. I am about to begin a restore on a Ventura II, as soon as I complete the transom replace and splashwell delete on the Vulture. Love to see what it looks like. I can't comment on speed from the 115, there are a lot of variables. Bill

bill thank you very much i wasn't paying attention to this post cause we are slammed at my marine shop.i have this old girl gutted and getting ready to pull the motor.

transomstand
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

What year is the motor? Is it a Merc?
transomstand
Original owner 1975 Ventura II SE

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post