Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

nu 2 it

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Sonik
Regular
Regular

Re: nu 2 it

Boss Moss.....love it......I can't help it...I want one.....when it comes time to stop trying to kill myself in the Viper, I'm going to hang a period correct XS inline on it and park it for 'Stream #2, and a Boss Moss boat will be the one I look for without fail.

Interior looks to be in really good shape as well. I have the same original back-2-back setup in mine in the same color.....its called - burn-yer-a$$ every time you sit down - black. :mrgreen:

Very nice ride man......would love to see some really good high res pics of it. :up:

Jeff

1976 Hydrostream Viper - 2.5 EFI

ConFuseee
Regular
Regular

Re: nu 2 it

Sonik wrote:Boss Moss.....love it......I can't help it...I want one.....when it comes time to stop trying to kill myself in the Viper, I'm going to hang a period correct XS inline on it and park it for 'Stream #2, and a Boss Moss boat will be the one I look for without fail.

Interior looks to be in really good shape as well. I have the same original back-2-back setup in mine in the same color.....its called - burn-yer-a$$ every time you sit down - black. :mrgreen:

Very nice ride man......would love to see some really good high res pics of it. :up:

Jeff
i really like the color of your stream.. is that a 15 ft?
1976 Viper Bicentenial
Currently Restoring..

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post