Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

water in sponsons

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
wottz
The new guy
The new guy

water in sponsons

hi all;
I have a 04 voyager and I a have a center bilge on it, but I'm wondering if there is holes in the left and right sponsons to allow water to transfer from the sponsons to the center so the bilge can pump it out. I have noticed in some situations quite a bit of water can splash over the stern of the boat. any info is much appreciated.

Surface Scratcher
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: water in sponsons

Welcome,

I don't have a good answer to your question. I've heard that the sponsons were sealed, solid, and filled with foam. It can't be all of those. And yours is an '04, which is several owners, manufactures and decades after what we are used to seeing.

I would try to find out who was building them in 04. (There was a discussion on S&F a few years back.) They might be able to help with the windshield, etc., too.

Btw, and y'all can correct me, on our older boats, it's delamination, recores, and bad transoms all day long, but the sponsons, not so much. :up:

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post