Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Arizona 80 V-King project

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
Streamin Again
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Arizona 80 V-King project

V-King.png
Aquired this King from Peteoc in Tucson last year in March...( I live in Sierra Vista, 70 miles south of Tucson) all I've done thus far is de-core, and some sanding. The hull is in really good shape, it only has dock bump cracks around the deck (very mild). I don't really think the transom wood is in bad condition however, I've decided to replace it anyway since everything else had to go! Thought about doing a splashwell delete but, after reading Jetmores article about cutting out the transom from the rear I'm giong to give it a shot since it has marine engineers endorsements. as I said in a prior post I had some life issues get in the way of progress (nothing detrimental) Just had to move, and some other temporary show stoppers. I have a few more honey doo's to accomplish before getting at it full steam! The winter here has been mild (since all this resto will be done completly outdoors) I hope that Feb is mild as well. just wanted to let you all know that I'm not a quitter! I've done some car projects in my day and always completed them! I hope that this message gives some inspiration to thoes "like me" who just haven't been able to dedicate the time the intestinal fortitude to "GET BUSY" and see that project thru! I promise to post progress as I go, in order for everyone to learn from my accomplishments, mistakes, and to simply have some new and inspirational material on the site!

v/r,
Streamin Again!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post