Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

What prop are you running

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
russelljwr
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

What prop are you running

Hey guy's I have another question for you. On my hydrostream Vulture I have a 200 mercury with a 10 inch offset. What kind of prop should I be looking at getting. I am looking for a prop that would be good for skiing, and putzing. I was thinking about a 26p 4 blade prop, but not quite sure. Any ideas??? Thanks
Jesse

SSMVEGAS
The new guy
The new guy

Re: What prop are you running

I use a 26p Trophy Plus on my Vegas and think it's a perfect all around prop for skiing and high end fun. I also have a 28p "Alabama" cut chopper for top end runs but when I have the family with me I use the Trophy.

johnboy 88 vegas
The new guy
The new guy

Re: What prop are you running

I have a 26 Yamaha style wheel on my Vegas v-bottom. About a year ago one of my buddies boats snapped a driveshaft about a half mile away from the boat ramp so I had to go pull him back. My almost stock 200 pulled a 18 foot Champion up on plane back to the boatramp so I would say that it is a pretty good all around prop for pullin and runnin the crap out of it!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post