Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Parting out - 1997 Arctic Cat ZR580 EFI Snowmobile  **SOLD**

Have something that you want to get rid of or something your looking for that is non boat related? Post it here.

Topic Author
Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Parting out - 1997 Arctic Cat ZR580 EFI Snowmobile  **SOLD**

I have decided to just part out this snowmobile instead of fixing it. The entire snowmobile is still in one piece currently and will be working on taking it apart over the weekend and/or as parts sell.

As to why I am parting it out and not selling the whole thing, About 4 1/2 years ago I picked it from a friends neighbor and it just had a freshly rebuilt motor in it and I rode it very little over that next winter putting maybe a 100 miles on when the motor went south on it. I then pulled the motor out with the intent of rebuilding it but never got around to it (already had 2 other running sleds so it wasnt a huge thing for it to sit) and I ended up selling it with all of the electronics for it to a local racer that wanted it for a race sled he was building.

The snowmobile has been sitting about 4 years now and with a 2 1/2 year old now I am never going to get around to doing anything with so I am just going to part it out.

Here are a few pics from my phone I took the other day. Overall the sled is super good shape other then not having the motor in it. Never been crashed or anything.

In the one picture, Its only a piece of a string sticking out of the trunk. Nothing is ripped. As parts sell I will post what has sold here so people know what is there and what is gone.

Just shoot me a PM on here with what you need and see if we can work something out. I prefer to use PayPal but cash, MO work too but no checks please! Buyer is responsible for in shipping costs and if your local your welcome to come pick them up.

ITEMS SOLD:
Hood with windshield, headlight, and gauges - SOLD
Handlebars with throttle/kill switch assembly - SOLD
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster