Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

lake eufaula drags aug. 13th and 14th

Know of an upcoming event or gathering for the boating world? Post it here.

Topic Author
almightygimp1
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

lake eufaula drags aug. 13th and 14th

local event, never been to it but we are gonna check it out, they have a website up if you want any more info. racing on the resevoir dot com. If anyone decides to come give me a shout, we will be there for sure.

coupe
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: lake eufaula drags aug. 13th and 14th

almightygimp1 wrote:local event, never been to it but we are gonna check it out, they have a website up if you want any more info. racing on the resevoir dot com. If anyone decides to come give me a shout, we will be there for sure.

Not really related, but when I was around 14 or 15, I used to go to Panama city beach every year and somewhere on the way we passed a marina/boat sales in Eufaula. I remember going by it and seeing either a V-king or Vector sitting out front. Man that thing caught my eye and I told myself that one day I will own one of those boats.

LOL...I own 2 now. :up:

redneckcustoms13
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: lake eufaula drags aug. 13th and 14th

+1 ill hi jack the thread a little to. my dad had a vector when i was a little kid but sold it by the time i was 5 and told him and my mom when i was old enough to pay for it i was going to get one. and sure enough when i was 17 i had saved up enough to go get mine. of course i have spent plenty more on it since i got it but thats beside the point :mrgreen:
78 vector, 2.4 200, 2-1 lower unit with bobs nose cone.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post