Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Castle Rock Hydrostream Rally

Know of an upcoming event or gathering for the boating world? Post it here.

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

Re: Castle Rock Hydrostream Rally

Hippie459MN wrote:Next summer hopefully we can work out a few get togethers as I am planning on having my vulture done now no matter what I have to do. :D

As for the ice fishing, I think I am gonna move south for the winters before to long. The older I get the more I am disliking the cold. LoL
Maybe if some one was a little more familiar wih the Mississipi around the lacrosse area..it would be a little farther north than the Cassville deal that would work out better for wisconsin/minnisota northern guys...just a thought..it would be kinda a half way thing then...Dont get me wrong I still think Cassville is worth going to its just way down in the corner of the state and there seems to be alot of streams north...Our lake here is awsome for size and fun ....just dont seem like anybody is close enuff..ya almost gotta make it a whole weekend event to enjoy it and get the full effect.

And yea this winter is going to be ruff on the chin for me...1st winter in about ten years I aint gonna look like a caveman..That stuff keeps the face pretty warm if ya spend anytime outdoors in the Great white north :up:

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Re: Castle Rock Hydrostream Rally

Thats not a bad idea Brad. There is a public dock right by WTC up there and I know how to get there.
Hippie, next year should be a little better for all of us. As far as time goes and boats running. Both brad and I ran into our fair share of problems with the boats this summer :evil:

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post