Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Races cancelled

This is the place to talk about upcoming and past events or gathering.

Topic Author
max94
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Races cancelled

Went out last night to Grass lake (Blarneys Island) in Antioch Il. to watch the drag boat races. There was a strong cross wind and they cancelled them.
Next week is the last race of the season. I haven't been out there in a long time. But still had a good time on a friends 26 ft cruiser.
Barbecue and a few beers. I will get some pics at next weeks race. Craig

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Races cancelled

Hi Craig. I don't spend a ton of time on the chain anymore because I go to Northern WI most weekends in the summer. With that being said, I will have my Vulture out there Sunday if the weather cooperates. I might be able to swing next Thursday's races if they happen. If you come across a Yellow Vulture, it's me. stop and say hello. I already did a recore on my boat. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. pm me if you want to exchange cell numbers. I'm in Pleasant Prairie WI. Bill

Topic Author
max94
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Races cancelled

Hi Bill, thanks...I have looked at your thread and others on recores and will have questions. I would like to see the vulture.
I'm not far from you in Trevor. pm sent. Craig

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post