Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Curious about Sales Events of Hydrostream Boats

This is the place to talk about upcoming and past events or gathering.

Topic Author
Steve Slechta
The new guy
The new guy

Curious about Sales Events of Hydrostream Boats

I am wondering if anyone knows of any events upcoming or locations in the MN or more specifically Minneapolis area that would provide sales of Hydrostream boats?
Looking to sell a hydrostream and trying to find a spot to market to this niche market of buyers!

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Re: Curious about Sales Events of Hydrostream Boats

Welcome,
I am not aware of any HS sales events. Most Hydrostreams for sale are listed either here (After a handful of post you can post pictures) or on S&F. Craigslist is probably the place most Hydrostream fanatics search for boats for sale. What do you have and why are you selling?
Bill

Topic Author
Steve Slechta
The new guy
The new guy

Thanks for getting back to me! it's actually my uncle's boat and I help him with all the technology stuff. We recently posted a video clip to YouTube and have had the boat on the MN area Craig's List for awhile He has an 87 V-King witht eh YT bottom 200 HP V6. We recently sold our cabin up north in MN and he needs to get it out of there. He is probably going to end up storing it now since the season is ending now, but looking to help get some publicity out there for him!

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

Saw you picture and do remember seeing it on Craigslist. Nice boat. Good luck with the sale. Wish I had the $$. Bill

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post