Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Cassville????????????

This is the place to talk about upcoming and past events or gathering.

billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Cassville????????????

hey man finally got pics posted check them out see if you seen it before.

king gill
Regular
Regular

billyho wrote:hey man finally got pics posted check them out see if you seen it before.
Yep that be lookin just like Carls old ride...Im sure there was a few of them made that color combo....but here for locals there was only 1 Blue and silver flake...the others were Blue and Black(Bruiser)Thats one sharp boat man...I love it :up: If I myself could find a nice hull with original gel ,I would buy it and then save up for a nice Promax :boating:

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

king gill wrote: Yep that be lookin just like Carls old ride...Im sure there was a few of them made that color combo....but here for locals there was only 1 Blue and silver flake...the others were Blue and Black(Bruiser)Thats one sharp boat man...I love it :up: If I myself could find a nice hull with original gel ,I would buy it and then save up for a nice Promax :boating:
Promaxs rock!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post