Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Cassville????????????

This is the place to talk about upcoming and past events or gathering.

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cassville????????????

Hopefully I will be there as well. :D Looks like a good time for sure.
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Does anyone know of any get togethers in sept or oct?

king gill
Regular
Regular

They were talkin like they have a fall run too...I'll call Dane and see whats up for Dates...The August Rally is a good time for sure...Ya gotta try and make that one if ya can :up:

billyho If ya lookin for some water to rip up...you can always bring that yt up here to Castle Rock for a weekend...That aint far from Freeport...couple hrs...Our lake is awsome now...All the tourist went home so there is hardly any boat traffic ... 16,000 acres of Glass to rip up :boating: Just watch the weather..this time of year is when we have the most fun,we can really tear it up ;)

billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

anyone know of any september or october get togethers?

billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Ya we had a cabin up there when i was a kid. i also got my boat there about 2 miles from the state park about 10 yars ago.

king gill
Regular
Regular

billyho wrote:Ya we had a cabin up there when i was a kid. i also got my boat there about 2 miles from the state park about 10 yars ago.
Oh thats cool :up: Hey how about a pic of that yt.....All of us local streamers back then knew each other...They use to sell them @ Edgewater marine on Castle Rock lake on the Adams county side...now ya got me kinda wondering which one it is that you have...My freind had a Black and red flake,and their was a couple Blue and silver/black....what ya got....I had a Bruiser Viking back then,wish I still had it now...I sure would like to find a mint Vking yt :boating:

billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Ill get some pics in a few days its blue and silver flake with a 96 175 johnson 26 pitch prop hydro jack plate cant get past 70 on gps chine walk. i talk to a guy about taking heads of grinding about .015 thousands off and drilling holes threw lower unit for exhaust. then i can run my 27 pitch small hub prop. do you know much about that kind of stuff or do you know anyone that can help.

king gill
Regular
Regular

billyho wrote:Ill get some pics in a few days its blue and silver flake with a 96 175 johnson 26 pitch prop hydro jack plate cant get past 70 on gps chine walk. i talk to a guy about taking heads of grinding about .015 thousands off and drilling holes threw lower unit for exhaust. then i can run my 27 pitch small hub prop. do you know much about that kind of stuff or do you know anyone that can help.
Do ya remember what the guys name was ya bought it from.... was it Carl?????You must of bought one that came from the Adams county side, all them guys on the other side of the lake had Omc's and left theirs stock,us guys from the Juneau county side had Mercs...Bridgeports and promax's...weird how that worked out...them guys over there were all original owners...All of us had sloppy seconds :D

Back to the motor thing...shaving the heads for higher compression would help for sure...dont really know about relieving the exhaust to give ya more power...Im sure it will sound faster :)Do ya have a low water pickup on that?..Im not really an OMC guy or to much of a marine mechanic for that matter...I know the basics but thats about it...start a thread on some hopups..Im sure 225hp would be easy to get out of that with some boltons..theres alot ya can do,someone will help :up:I think the more power ya got the easier they are to drive past that chine walk :up:

billyho
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Ya i had done to my last motor (a bobs nose cone) and put the jack plate but didnt get any more speed. with the guy who i bought it from cant remeber.

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Ya, Im so fast the camara cant even catch me, bla bla bla bla. :roll: Those are some good pics bro! Next year leave the Jack at home! :oops: I hope we can find a place to stay :lol: .

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post