Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

1986 blazer won't get on pad easy

The place for all other general boating discussions.

seecuyer
The new guy
The new guy

Re: 1986 blazer won't get on pad easy

Raising the motor hurts your bow lift it will cause boat to run flatter. When you lift the motor up you also cause more stern lift. If boat is solid, trim motor all the way up and push down on lower unit as hard as you can if you see the transom flex any at all the transom is bad. sounds like you have either wrong prop or a worn out prop. Props due wear out and when they due,. you will have performance issues.Also boring a motor oversize does not give it anymore power, if it does it is so minute you will not notice.

Topic Author
cottontop58
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: 1986 blazer won't get on pad easy

Well no telling what else the. Motor has than boring over a man that use to race built it is a 76 model 200 ,,, but transom is solid it does not move any , I think I'm having prop problem I really don't know what would be best prop for that boat that 20 pitch is not enough prop it throws the whole boat out of the water on take off just no top end not like I think it should be

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post