Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

new friends

The place for all other general boating discussions.

Topic Author
hydroaddiction45
The new guy
The new guy

new friends

i would like to thanks hippie and silysak for thier help with my 79 vector, you guys have helped me alot,with questions.
its just hard to find a good boat mechanic in tenneesse,looks like i'll hae to wait until next year to get my vector on the water,iv'e run out of money for now(but i can wait ) lol

silkeysak
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: new friends

Hey addiction, I know the feeling. I started on mine last Dec., and maybe, just maybe I'll get to finally put it in the water next week. I almost forgot you're supposed to use it for boating instead of just something to spend all your cash and time working on! LOL

265mercman
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: new friends

hey were in tenn are you i know a good place for a boat restoration place for gel coat transoms and stingers and core with lifetime warranty available good people and work iam going to take mine up soon and have it gelcoated and little stuufff done since i cant sell my 77 vector iam in hohenwald tenn about an hour south of nashville were you located i have been looking for some one to hit the water with in a hydrostream thanks
79 vector missing in action!!!!!

2006 vking center steer

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post