Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

H1N1

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

H1N1

What ya all think????We actually had another breifing on it today....They told that now we have to report to our supervisors when a family member or any one we have been in contact with is sick...Headache,runny nose,fever,sore throught,Body aches/pains...etc ..and "We" will be put on a list....WTF????????.He will make a weekly report and then send that report to the higher up on the chain of command...they told us the sky is definitly falling and alot of people are going to die this year :roll: I wonder how they would know...The Dirty Bastards must be behind it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.infowars.com/the-chemtrail-h1n1-connection/

tommy
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: H1N1

guns,god, and country. but only in that order

BoatyBoat
The new guy
The new guy

absolutely crazy! .... that said I'll still be getting the vaccine when it comes out. I've got a 1 year old at home and want to keep her sheltered.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

[quote="BoatyBoat"]absolutely crazy! .... that said I'll still be getting the vaccine when it comes out. I've got a 1 year old at home and want to keep her sheltered.

Crazy idea ..yes for sure,true who knows...I dont have a choice,I have to get the vaccine being a GI Joe,the only thing is now I hear there is some mercury in the vaccine..I know our fish have some mercury in it too so it prolly aint that big of a deal...Just wondering about longterm health effects..I just dont like it when they tell me I "Have" to do it...They also told us anyone over the age of 25 has already built up an immunity for it because that flu bug was floatin around 20 some years ago....Im confused :?:

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

king gill wrote:
Ha! That is dumb. Hay Brad, I understand your a man but we dont want you to have kids so you have to take the pill. Hahahaha. STUPID!

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

[/quote]Ha! That is dumb. Hay Brad, I understand your a man but we dont want you to have kids so you have to take the pill. Hahahaha. STUPID![/quote]

BIGBORE IS THAT YOU????? :lol: :pound:

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Dude, they are telling you that you need a shot for something you are already amune to. That is like a guy having the depo shot. It makes no sence???????? :?: :?:

Topic Author
king gill
Regular
Regular

MAN I THINK THEY BE TWIGGIN OUT OVER THIS STUFF ...THEM FCKERS LOST THEIR MIND....GET THE HELL ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!! http://www.infowars.com/soldier-former-state-trooper-speak-out-on-forced-vaccinations/

tommy
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

i think that a manditory h1n1 shot could happen very easy,as of the last 100 years we as people have forgotten that we are in charge not the gov. we bow down over everything, why do we do this? wake the f@!k up people! lately all we do is bitch, when the gas price got high,we did nothing,when we started losing our jobs,nothing, maybe the manditory flu shot will wake us up, i am a usmc recon vet, i know first hand about the lies of our gov, i have been all over this world,places that we were not supose to be. doing things that will haunt me for ever. so, this is not comming from some radical paranoid, but it is time to stop the gov, from messing with our lives for there gain.UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we need to stand together and take back what we gave away, our FREEDOM! maybe thats what the 2012 end will be, us not taking it in the *** anymore..........

Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with H1N1. She has to stay in her house and have no contact with people for 7 days. That would suck!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post