Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

79 V-King

Topic Author
Streamin Again
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

79 V-King

Hey boz and girlz, I still have this King....someone please get it off my hands, I've become a full time RV guy and this is my last posession that needs to go! (go to craigs list in Pohenix and type in hydrostream to see it) It's already been de-cored and has a 1996 200 Evinrude with great compression on it, and a hydraulic Detwiler Jack plate to go with it! I'd like to get 2K out of the entire rig.....It now resides in outdoor storage all covered up, on Fort Huachuca, located in Sierra Vista ,AZ approxamately 70 miles south of Tucson..I'll be leaving my government job on the 25th of Jun and plan to travel up the west coast during the month of July. I'll be back in Sierra Vista for probably the first week, and maby a few days there after in Aug, then off to Florida, probably for good. I would take it with but I have a car to tow. I have no Idea what it's fate will be after that, I would have to give you power of attorney to get it off the Fort after I'm gone. :roll:

V/R,
Mark

Streamer
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

79 V-King

Just checking to see if that V-King found a home?
79 Vector needs restore (on hold for now)
79 V-King getting restored (WIP)

noli
The new guy
The new guy

79 V-King

whoops, didn't know this is an old thread....message deleted

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post