Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Motorcross at the MGM Grand Hotel

Chat about anything boating or non boating here. Try to keep it clean.

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Motorcross at the MGM Grand Hotel

Hay guys, I dont know if anyone on here follows motorcross or not but here is my story. I was in Las Vegas for my 5 year with the wife and they had the motorcross races that weekend at the MGM Grand Garden Arena(the hotel we stayed at). I ended up partying with the best MXer in the world, James(Bubba)Stewart. I got to have a few beers with him at Studio 54(a club inside MGM). Anybody catch it on TV? He ended up winning and having a after party there. It was a blast. :up: I was a little star struck and drunk in this pic so dont laugh to hard :pound: This was taken at 3 o clock in the morn after 3 hrs sleep the night before :shock: Sorry its sideways.

king gill
Regular
Regular

Re: Motorcross at the MGM Grand Hotel

Which ones BUBBA????? :pound: :pound:

tommy
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

i have been racing motorcross since i was 4 years old, still race the arena cross series with my three kids.they all started young. its a good sport,the pro's are more friendly than most others"football baseball". more down to earth, hey and dont worry about the bad pic, i am pretty sure we have all been there before. lol!

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Thats great Tommy. Im glad Im not the only one that loves the sport. I was never much of a rider but I still try from time to time. We landed in Vegas at 11am and we got home monday norn. We slept for a total of about 15 hours that weekend. Vegas never sleeps! I agree that MX racers are a little more open to the public. He was great.

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Thats way cool! I was a motorcycle tech for 10 years till a accident sent me into boats. I would imagine they can party like a rockstar. sounds like fun.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Ya, it was fun. They sure can party. I was in the industry for 8 years, I worked as the Parts Manager for a company called Maxpower-RPM's out of Madison, WI. We did a lot of motor performance stuff. They also make their own cylinders for ATVs called the ICE CUBE. I have not worked the for about two years and I will still say that the ICE CUBE is by far the best cylinder on the market for ATV performance. Boats are still better though :up: Take care man.

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

I didn't see the picture at first How did you saty standing on the wall like that?

I think I have herd of that cyl before, or at least it rings a bell. I didn't do a whole lot with the off road stuff the dirt scares me, I liked the pavement.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Are you a Super Moto guy? My x boss has a motar bike he drives to work and they are sweet! I wont one soooooo bad. I use to talk about getting one all the time then that f#@ker went out and got it. I was so pissed off.

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

I would like to try and ride one. I think they would be a blast. I shattered my femur at the top where the ball attaches and now I can't twist it so it hurts to sit on a wide seat but I think a thinner seat might work. I was into sportbikes back in the day I still have a cbr that I drag raced.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
Vegas XT
Regular
Regular

Street bikes are sick! A stock Yamaha R1 has like 130hp. I think thats nore than my car. :pound:

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post