Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

New guy from GA

Stop in and introduce yourself and say hello.

coupe
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: New guy from GA

Dustin0330 wrote:Hey guys Im new here and just thought I should introduce myself. I live in north GA and boat on lake lanier.
I've been looking for a decent viper or vector for the past several months and this site along with s&f has kept me from buying a complete heap thats rotten to the core.

You are right man, there is NO ONE down south with hydrostreams. I have 2, and I think I'm the one that sent you a message on craigslist. Good luck with your search, its damn sure tough. I'm prob. an hour away from you, but you can come by anytime and check 'em out. I think I have one of the nicest '79 unrestored Vikings left.-Scott

kytekeith
Regular
Regular

VultureNo2 wrote:Hi Dustin03330, welcome to the site. I like to look at a site called "Hydrostream Mash Site'. It brings them all together for you. Here is the link. Bill.

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi?cat=boa&itm=hydrostream

That is awsome, thanks for the link, That will be helpfull to alot of streamers.

RussF
HSF Lifetime Supporter
HSF Lifetime Supporter

thats has to be the greatest link , you can also find other boats on that link too

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post