Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

200 merc fuel pump?

The place for mechanics, racers, or anyone seeking engine-related technical help.

Topic Author
265mercman
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

200 merc fuel pump?

ok iam wanting to remove my vst fuel/vaporator system on my efi 200 mercury 95 model so there is two inlets on the top of the injection housing of which i dont know which is the inlet and the return i would assume and what psi pump do i need everyone says the holly red will suppy the motor but its a 14psi pump but everyone says to run a 39psi regulator if thats the case this pump will not supply enough fuel will it or will it
not my motor but heres the regulator and the two inlets on top as you can see were its hooked up but were do i run my return from back to the tank
not my motor but heres the regulator and the two inlets on top as you can see were its hooked up but were do i run my return from back to the tank
2_4%20Port.jpg (96.64 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
79 vector missing in action!!!!!

2006 vking center steer

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: 200 merc fuel pump?

I can't remember the hose routing tonight but the holley pump will not work for you. http://www.brucatosvs.com/store_components.html
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
265mercman
Hydrostream Addict
Hydrostream Addict

Re: 200 merc fuel pump?

ok chet i got the line routing the inlet and outlets iam just wondering bout the air lines ooff the injection housing to the vst system theres probally 5 of them may more havnt removed it yet so do i just route them back into the ones that are coming off the front half or block them off any help or diagrahm that could be showed on this would but me to being doing lol thanks i no your busy iam waiting on a part or two to come in so take your time thanks again
79 vector missing in action!!!!!

2006 vking center steer

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post