Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Sold the stream

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
S P E E D
Regular
Regular

Sold the stream

Sold my Stream after some long deliberation and thinking. The girlfriend and I are buying a new house so after all the blood sweat and tears put into her I had to let her go (The boat I mean LOL) :mrgreen: I'm sure I will have another stream, I really want to build a Vking or vector with a GT300 Fridge. But We'll see how the cards fall.

The new owner will most likely be coming on board here so all is not lost. He has some good plans for her including not looping it :up: I spent the last week and a half getting it all ready so she was dressed up and ready to play. Here's some pics after a complete wet sand head to toe and Full 3 Stage McGuires Marine Oxidization, Polish and Wax with the low speed buffer. Here's some pics from the last time out...

New Electronic Fuel Pump Switch and lights switch

Fuel Pump

1993 Hydrostream Vision aka Project "HydroSCREAM" SOLD
1979 J-Craft Pro Ski SOLD

Andyhydro
Regular
Regular

Re: Sold the stream

Wow she looks beautiful! Sorry to hear about your having to sell. That always burns a little. By the sounds of it she's going to a good home.

beauweevle
The new guy
The new guy

Re: Sold the stream

yep im trying to sell my vking baught it 2 weeks later the motor came apart im just going to stick with quads i have better luck with thoes

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post