Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

My nose fell off

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Hippie459MN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My nose fell off

Adams WI is about 45 miles due east of Tomah WI off Hyw 13. I have actually delivered there once. Thats the only reason I know where it is. LoL

Right by Castle Rock Lake.
-Kevin
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster

Topic Author
Fly N By
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Yes I'm 5 mile's the from Castle rock lake -WI river . I'm a river rat with out a jac plate lol there's alot of Hydrostream here in Adam my wife's aunt own's a 90 or 91 Vegas with a rude on it, and my friend Tom owns 91 Venus black and silver with a 225 rude on it . And I stay in Minocqua quit a bit for vintagesnowmobile racing and the swapmeet and show in ST grmain . been thinking about going to threelakes . And on ole big John red truck that's my wood truck and I have a lifted black Dodge truck starting to rust out cant miss it i has 2 bloodhounds hanging there heads out singing to every body at the stores or a little white Dodge van thats my wife and the hounds go with her to so if your ever in Adams and see us say hello . and I like where I have the motor with 6'' setback and that dumb land a sea cone has dove me nuts sence I got the boat but never seen them before and I've been around Hydrostreams sence I was a kid ,and that cone felt like I could put my hand around it and crush it like a can can't beleave it lasted that long its just time to upgrade with a low water pick up and when I find a jac plate then I'll be asking a lot more how to do the setback with the jac plate on the boat because evey body tell's me the hard on the transom's if not set right .

VultureNo2
Hydrostream know it all
Hydrostream know it all

I'll have my Stream in Minocqua from early June until Middle of August. Let me know when your coming that way. I will be at Three Lakes also. Bill

Topic Author
Fly N By
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

VultureNo2 wrote:I'll have my Stream in Minocqua from early June until Middle of August. Let me know when your coming that way. I will be at Three Lakes also. Bill
I'll be up tommow going to the car show in Woodduf and sunday at ST grmain for the vintage snowmobile show and swap .So if your up in Minocqua lakes I'll be looking for a Hydrosteam . my name is Bill to . I will have my laptop to .

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post